#My Workstation Config
This config is obviously forever under construction but I finally have my setup
to a place where I feel comfortable working day to day.
I believe I've included all relevant config files, scripts and images to mirror
my setup. However, there are a few things you should know.
- I run i3-gaps w/ i3blocks and i3lock-color.
- I have my own version of suckless terminal (st) with just a few patches
applied. You can see my copy here
- The OS is currently Alpine Linux 3.18, though this shouldn't matter.
.config/apps_to_build.md for a list of applications that I built
- Specifically i3-gaps and i3lock-color. Things will not work without these
- I put the 2 relevant wallpapers in the
Pictures/wallpapers folder. You'll
need to run
betterlockscreen -u /path/to/your/wallpapers/twilight_zone_spiral.png to configure the lock
screen with the image.
- The betterlockscreen script is just a slightly edited version of the script
provided here. All my
version does is turn off the screens after 5 seconds of no input. Just my
preference, if you don't want that, then use the original script.